
Well the time is coming to a close where i wont have a huge protruding bump coming out of the middle of me, so i figured i would get is some pregnant pictures, although the LAST thing i feel like is CUTE in any way, shape, or form!!

Me and Evelyn (my mother-in-law) spent hours in the studio taking pictures and having way too much fun!

In the end though I'm really glad i took them. She did such a good job and made being pregnant look somewhat glamorous!
5 comments:
wow, those are very good pictures. hang in there, your little boy will be here sooner than you think. and then time goes way to fast after that.
Yay, you got your pictures. They turned out really pretty!!
I love the pictures! Evelyn is so talented. I wish I had more pics of me when I was pregnant.
Those pictures are awesome! You look gorgeous. We are so excited for you. I need an address so I can send your gift... gordnchels@gmail.com
Ok I found your blog,chad's name went first! But these pictures are beautiful! I love the second to last, that one really could be on a magazine cover!
Post a Comment