Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving



Well Christmas is almost here! We put up our tree the day after t day and i thought it turned out pretty!


















We had an interesting thanksgiving day...Sadie, my brothers dog, started giving birth to 9 puppies in the car on the way to rupert! she had 4 at our house, then was taken to the vet for a c-section to have the other 5. one ended up dying, but the rest did great! Puggle anyone?!!!








The whole fam sittin down for dinner.














Carter and daddy all ready to dig in.









THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1)My new little happy healthy boy.
2)A wonderful husband that i am madly in love with
3)My testimony
4)A great extended family on both sides
5)Friends
6)Yummy food at thanksgiving
7)The gospel
8)A new temple here in Twin Falls
9)Baby smiles & gigles
10)Christmas is just around the corner!

4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love your tree, I like the ribbon touch to it! And Thanksgiving looked yummy!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty tree! Enjoy it...next year, Carter will be able to take things off of it. Then you will have a tree like ours, with only the top half decorated! :)

The DeGiulio's said...

Hey Candice,
Im glad you left a comment on our blog, Im going to add you to our list if thats ok? Looks like a fun Thanksgiving, your tree is pretty. I like the ribbon. Congrats on your new baby, how fun. Jan found the directions for the photo cubes on martha stuart so try there if not I will see if Jan still has the directions or I can just tell you how to make them.

Unknown said...

Your tree looks so pretty. I'm impressed you have it out so soon. That is one thing on my to-do-list.