Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blessing Day

Blessing Day Pictures that we ordered. Im picking them up SUNDAY! I'm very excited.

5 comments:

terrah said...

Those are adorable!

Unknown said...

so cute. I'm glad you found a blessing outfit.

The DeGiulio's said...

our address is
6148 S. 1450 E.
South Ogden, UT 84405

good luck with the photo cubes they are fun. Also I followed the directions from the glue bottle rather than the directions from martha stuart because they turn out different. I followed the directions on the glue bottle and Terrah decided to follow the directions from Martha Stuart but we decided the glu bottle directions turned out better. If that doesnt make any sense email me
jendegiulio@hotmail.com

Giselle said...

Those pictures are so cute! Carter is such a cute little boy.

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

I love all the pictures! You have such a cute little family.