So this week Carter got green beans and bananas! We started with green beans first and he didn't even pull a face! He loved them! As you can see with the bananas, he wasn't very thrilled about them, but he ate them pretty well too. He's really liking all these new flavors we are introducing to him i think! And he loves his new bumbo chair mom and dad bought for him. It makes eating so much easier!
6 comments:
He is such a cutie!!
i can not beleive that he is getting so big. Pretty soon he wil lbe walking all over the place telling you what to do. He's adorable. keep in touch
Im sure he is loving trying all these new foods.
Bumbo chairs rock! Well, no, I don't have any special advice for getting a baby to sleep through the night. They just kind of do it when they are ready. Hey...you have got to check out this book called "Eats, Poops, and Leaves". It makes fun of some of this new parent stuff and makes it (almost) funny. :)
I love the bumbo chairs! I really want to get one.
don't you love feeding them food! Although, it is messy and a lot more work. I loved trying new things.
I know, we miss you guys too! Jackson is in Florida right now, his sister had her baby so he's down there visiting. We were just saying last week that we needed to have you guys over to play pinnacle (sp.?) So, next week we should do it sometime.
Post a Comment