So yesterday i loaded our dishwasher and realized i was out of dishwasher soap. I remembered that when we moved in the office gave us some supplies so i pulled out the "dishwasher soap" they gave to us in a tupperware container and filled up the soap dish and started the cycle. Then i started making sugar cookies with my mom. As soon as my hands were all dirty with flour, eggs, sugar, etc., i noticed my foot was very warm. I looked down and BUBBLES were EVERYWHERE!! On instinct, i quickly opened up the dishwasher and MORE BUBBLES spilled onto the floor. The whole dishwasher was completely full of bubbles as was my kitchen floor. What i had thought was dishwasher soap was really LAUNDRY SOAP!! I felt so dumb! Luckily my mom was around and we were able to quickly clean it up and continue in our cookie making. Talk about a bubbly day. I should have taken pictures of all the bubbles every where but i was VERY frazled. Atleast the cookies turned out!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Bubbles and cookies
So yesterday i loaded our dishwasher and realized i was out of dishwasher soap. I remembered that when we moved in the office gave us some supplies so i pulled out the "dishwasher soap" they gave to us in a tupperware container and filled up the soap dish and started the cycle. Then i started making sugar cookies with my mom. As soon as my hands were all dirty with flour, eggs, sugar, etc., i noticed my foot was very warm. I looked down and BUBBLES were EVERYWHERE!! On instinct, i quickly opened up the dishwasher and MORE BUBBLES spilled onto the floor. The whole dishwasher was completely full of bubbles as was my kitchen floor. What i had thought was dishwasher soap was really LAUNDRY SOAP!! I felt so dumb! Luckily my mom was around and we were able to quickly clean it up and continue in our cookie making. Talk about a bubbly day. I should have taken pictures of all the bubbles every where but i was VERY frazled. Atleast the cookies turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your valentines cards and cookies you made are so cute! And I probably would have done the same thing & opened the dishwasher.
The first time we used our dishwasher when we moved in it flooded our kitchen with soap bubbles...we used something from that little bag they gave us...hmmm...Your cookies look so yummy! And your cards are really cute! You are so talented!
Thanks for the laugh! I wish you would have taken pictures! But, way cute cards and cookies! Very creative! And is your little boy SITTING UP BY HIMSLEF??? I can't beleive how much he has changed!
Post a Comment