Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Latest

Our house is completed on the outside! YIPPEE!! it is sided, roofed, and painted! The next step is sheet rock! We are so excited! The garage door and front door will also be red. If you cant tell, the eaves, and bottom of the house are red, the body of the house is tan with cream trim. Eventually we will have 2 pillars in the same color scheme. We are so excited to watch this process move along! More BETTER pictures to come soon.MEANWHILE...
We have been spending a lot of time at the pool. Carter LOVES swimming and I will definitely miss having it in our back yard next summer!
And having picnics with friends....Spending some quality time with Uncle Justin who just got back from Taiwan and brought Carter....... The CUTEST traditional Chinese outfit ever! Thanks Jus & Carrie.

Then we went to Pocatello for a great football game in the Mini Dome. Uncle Jordan kicked butt in his ALLSTATE game last weekend. When Carter was 5 days old we took him to a game in the dome and he loved it. He was so good for it! This is the picture we took of him that day.....
And THIS is 9 months later... MUCH bigger and much less content to just sit through a game!

2 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

LOVE your house!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't believe how fast they did the painting!

I'm going to miss the swimming pool in our front yard too next summer! :(

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe the 5 day vrs 9 month pictures! That is crazy! : )