Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rivercrest Picnic

We have made some amazing friends here at our Rivercrest Apartments and we are seriously going to miss everyone as they are moving away and going their separate ways. We are so lucky to have friends with the same values and goals as us. We appreciate you letting us into your hearts and you will forever be in our memories. I have never been in a place where i have cared about so many people or had so many friends that i genuinely enjoy being with. THANK YOU!

We all got together and had a BBQ at our wonderful Rivercrest patio and pool. I think about 9 couples showed up and eveyone brought yummy food along with them.


After we ate, it was SOOO hot, so we all jumped in the pool! It was a great evening!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for planning these things! It was so good to see everyone.

Heather said...

I wish we could have been there! We miss all of you. I really do think about you a lot. It was great to live by so many awesome people. And, I definetely miss the pool this summer!

Haylee Mollerup said...

Thanks Candice for organizing and putting the BBQ together for everyone! It was fun! We'll have to do one more BBQ before they close the pool. Even though some of us may not still live here, whoever does live here can reserve the BBQ area. I think it would be fun to get together and eat and swim!!!

Hannah said...

Yeah for Rivercrest!!! We need to have another BBQ at the end of the summer!!! Hopefully we'll all stay in touch =)