Monday, October 26, 2009

The BEST Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love Fall, but mostly so i can eat Pumpkin Cookies! This recipe is SO good! Even if you dont think you like Pumpkin cookies, i promise you will love these! I had a few friends request this recipe so here it is! Enjoy!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Mix in Bowl:
1 c. canned pumpkin (a 15 oz. can is 1 3/4 cup)
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 egg

Put in sifter: (or if you dont use a sifter just stir in to creamed mixture)
2 c. flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon

Sift in dry ingredients

In a separate small bowl mix:
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk

Add milk mixture to pumpkin mixture

Add: 2 cups chocolate chips (i use milk chocolate)
1/2 cups chopped walnuts (optional - i dont do!)

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. makes 2 dozen cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no, here come another five lbs! hehe! I bet that they are totally worth it though!