


(P.S. LOOK HOW SKINNY CHAD LOOKS IN THIS PICTURE...HE'S LOST 30 LBS!!)I am a terrible person and didnt take ANY pictures at Thanksgiving. We went to Arco to spend it with Chad's family and it was so good to see everyone! We went down one day earlier to do some projects! I had Chad and his dad cut some shelves to go above the washer and dryer and cut me some 4 inch blocks for a craft i am trying to make...ill post pictures when we get them done. While the guys worked in the shop, Evelyn and I made TONS of goodies and prepared things for Thanksgiving Dinner. And as always, dinner was fabulous! the rest of the evening was spent playing pinochle and scum.
A few days after T day, my mom and sister in law got together and made a TON of these... 

It was a lot of work, but fun and very tasty! Mom made us matching gingerbread aprons.


It was a lot of work, but fun and very tasty! Mom made us matching gingerbread aprons.
On the first of December we got a new NEPHEW! Ryker John Reed. 8 lbs. 5 oz. This is my older brothers first son. His poor wife Carrie was in labor for 14 hours (she was induced) and had to push for 2. She's a tough woman. I never could have done that. He is healthy and doing great. He is Carters 1st cousin on my side of the family and i believe the 20th cousin on Chad's side. We love his so much and i spent most of the day holding him on Thursday! He is so precious.
Carter was not interested in Ryker at all, so he spent the evening...
Trying to escape out of the doggie door and..... trying to ride a remote control truck...couldnt get the pic to upload...Then we came home and decorated our Christmas tree. It never is "Christmas" for me until the tree is up and presents are under it. I love to turn out all the lights and just stare at it. Carter enjoyed sucking on all of the ornaments and playing IN the ornament bag. couldnt get that picture uploaded either...weird. 


Now we are ready for Christmas! The shopping is almost all done so we are trying to just enjoy the season! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!



Now we are ready for Christmas! The shopping is almost all done so we are trying to just enjoy the season! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I actually dont mind reading long posts, its fun. Plus if there were lots of seperate posts sometimes I forget to look at all of them. Sounds like a busy and fun Nov/Dec. Thats awesome Chad has lost 30 lbs he looks great. Those ginger bread cookies look so good. I dont think I have ever made them, are they easy? And poor Carrie 14 hours of labor sounds aweful I hope Im not in labor for that long.
your Christmas tree is GORGEOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment