
This Valentine's Day it was Chad's year to plan it and since his week off was the week after valentine's day we decided to celebrate it on Tuesday. I woke up that morning to a sweet love note and at the bottom it said that i had to hurry and get ready because I had a massage at 10AM! I was SO excited. It has been....shhhh...2 YEARS....since i had a massage! I know that is terrible since I AM a massage therapist. But it was WONDERFUL! It may have been the best one I've ever had and i have had a lot in my days. After that, we headed to my moms to drop Carter off then turned around and drove to Boise! When we got there we went to this cool park ( i think it was called Kathryn Morrison Park) or something like that. It was beautiful! There were a ton of walking paths, benches and, and gazebos all over. Ducks and geese swarmed the park! We got down by a pond and Chad pulled a single stem rose out of his coat and gave it to me along with some chocolate covered strawberries. (Since I've been following The Bachelor, I told him i felt like i was on the show!) It was SO sweet! Then we walked around until it started raining.
5 comments:
What a fun Valentines get away. I've been watching the Bachelor too, and can I just say I really dislike Vienna (sorry if you like her) she just seems so fake. But I love Tinley I think she is so cute! We are staying at the Anniversary Inn in a few weeks for our Anniversary, we are looking forward to it.
You deserve a sweet Valentine's Day! I'm glad it was fun! It was probably really nice to be on the receiving end of a massage!
How fun! You have a great husband. I'm getting very excited for my massage- I think it might be one of the best gifts our husbands and give us! By the way, I'm into the Bachelor, too! It has been such a crazy season.
yes it has been a crazy season! I hate Vienna. I call her Vienna Sausage cuz i hate her. Im afraid he is going to pick her though. I love Tenley too! It will be interesting to see what happens.
How fun, it looks like you guys had a great time! And how nice for YOU to get a massage! You deserve it!
Post a Comment