Monday, November 8, 2010

One Month Old!

On the 5th Mollie turned 1 month old! I can't believe how time has flown! She is holding her head up really well and for the most part is a very happy baby! She sleeps atleast 6 hours straight every night which is awesome!

I have SO much fun dressing her up every day.





For her 1 month birthday i decided to paint her sweet little toes! Oh so fun!! :)

4 comments:

Didi & Jason said...

Seriously so crazy. Time flies and she is adorable!

The DeGiulio's said...

I cant believe she's already a month! The times really does fly. Little girls are so much fun! I love dressing Bailee, picking out headbands & shoes to go with her outfits :)

Workmans said...

She is so cute!!!

Natalie & Josh said...

What a beautiful little girl! you are so lucky that she sleeps so good.