Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a really great Christmas this year. Chad had to work on christmas eve and christmas day so i was a little worried that when we celebrated on the thursday before Christmas, it wouldn't feel right. But I was wrong. It was such a great day and neither me or Chad slept well the night before because we were too excited. Having little kids definantly puts the magic and excitement back in Christmas! Here is Carter and Mollie in their jammies on Christmas Eve.
Dad reading the night before Christmas...(and sporting his new glasses that he won't let me take a picture of him in!)
Carter and his loot!
I saw this pink skirt and couldn't resist. This is what Mollie was wearing on Christmas Day.
The Sunday before Christmas at Grandmas House.

After our Christmas, I packed up the kids and went to my mom's house. We got to have 2 Christmas mornings and that was exciting! Some gifts that top my favorite list this year were: a new video camera and a camp chef! We got lots of other things to take camping too and it made me want to go camping!! It was really a wonderful year.
Something I am going to make a habit of doing that my brother on a mission challenged me to do is make Christmas Eve all about Christ.The whole season should be about him, but other things definantly distract from that. So on Christmas Eve i woke up early to go to the temple. What a great way to start the day! Later that day we watched "His Hands," a DVD about Christ and the miracles he performed. I did a few other things, but it really put Christ in CHIRSTmas for me this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! And tell Chad his glasses look great on him. :)