Monday, May 2, 2011

Hippity Hoppity Easter

Every year since I can remember, ALL of my cousins have gotten together for an egg hunt every Easter. This is a good chunk of the gang (minus 14 people). We are getting quite large, but wouldn't trade in these visits with my cousins for the world. I'm glad our parents have helped us stay so close. We miss our other cousins in other states that couldn't be there!
The next generation or "great grandkids" (minus 10)!





We celebrate Easter on saturday so that we can focus on Christ on sunday. So Saturday morning we woke up to a visit from the Easter bunny!

These cars have almost made it in the trash a few times. I have never seen Carter SO obsessed with a toy as he was with these cars. He didnt want to do anything but play with his cars. Luckily the coolness is wearing off a little.


Even Miss Mollie made it out with a few goodies!


Then we headed to grandmas where we had a HUGE egg hunt. There were SO many eggs. I don't think Carter knew where to go first.


Easter sunday was a beautiful day and we got to stay and spend it with my family. We attended stake conference where we got to hear an amazing talk from Pres. Uchdorf by satellite broadcast. What a great way to spend the day. Hope your Easter was just as happy as ours. :)

1 comment:

Sorensons said...

So fun! I love your family photo :)