Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mollie's 9 Month Photos







MY FAVORITE!!!! LOVE THOSE EYES! ^^^




'm a little slow, but here are Mollie's 9 Month photos. My mother in law Evelyn does such a great job! I'm so blessed to have a photographer in the family who captures all these great moments. I know I wouldn't have these otherwise!

5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Your mother in law did a great job. They all turned out so cute!

The Collier 4 said...

I really hope that Chad has or is planning on investing in a shot gun. Because the boys are going to be all over her and that beautiful little face. lol. She is so darn cute!!!

Charlotte said...

That close-up is my favorite, too. Simply beautiful!

The Tarbets said...

So cute! I love the close up too!

Megan said...

Gorgeous! Mollie is such a cutie. Those are great pictures!