Thursday, September 15, 2011

A few changes

I can feel the business of life starting to set it. My baby has started JOY SCHOOL! I can not believe that he is old enough to go to school! And in only 2 more years I will be sending him out the door to REAL school. Time goes by so fast. This is him all ready for school.



His birthday happened to fall on the day we hosted Joy School so we got to have a little party.


And eat cupcakes!


And this little girl is almost completly mobile! She can stand very well on her own and she has taken 3-4 steps! Her birthday is right around the corner!! Is my other baby almost really 1?!

Meanwhile, she loves to cruise around with her walker. It amazes me that in 11 short months what she has learned and accomplished!


These two have become the best of buddies. They love to roll on the floor together and laugh. When Mollie wakes up in the morning the first person she cares to see in Carter. And she just smiles so big at him. I hope my kids stay friends forever.

3 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I can't believe Mollie is so big!!!!

tutus n bowties said...

OH good old joy school days!! Life doesn't get any better than that. He is such a little cutie.