Sunday, March 4, 2012

FIVE years and counting....

Has 5 years really already come and gone?! Mar. 1st was the day I married Chad in the Logan Temple in frigid condtions. It was such a special day. I love this man even more than the day I married him. He is constantly making me smile and letting me know how much he loves me.
One way he showed his love this year was getting us a night away! (thanks to grandma for coming to stay with the kids!) He surprised me and took me to the Filmore Inn Bed & Breakfast here in Twin Falls. It was such a neat little place and the food was great!! We ate at Johnny Carinos, then checked into our room.

Roses, chocolates, sparkling cider, chocolate covered strawberries, and cookies were waiting for me when we arrived.

And a wonderful jetted tub!

We slept in late and enjoyed a great breakfast in the dinning room.

It was so homey and the service was great. I HIGHLY recommend this to my Twin Falls friends (or out of town friends for that matter) for a little get away or celebration. It was wonderful and much needed!

Thanks so much Chad for loving me through everything and making me feel so special, just like the day we were married. You are the man of my dreams. Love you lots.

No comments: