Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013

I'm so glad that my kids have such an awesome dad! They both love him to peices and look forward to seeing him every day! He is a constant example to me of patience, kindness and love. We let him sleep in on Sunday morning and the kids didn't even let him get down the stairs before they started showering him with hugs and kisses and gifts.
 Dad always is looking for his glasses so Mollie made him some special ones.
 He requested Ribeye steaks for dinner which was fine with me since I didnt have to cook and they were incredible! He was one happy papa! (Check him out! He's lost 15 pounds from waking up at 5 AM and doing Insanity every day!)
 Trying to get one good picture of the kids with Chad was a little challenging...


 And Carter filled out a little survey about his dad for Father's day.
My dad is 5 years old. He has black hair and his eyes are black. My dad likes to wear nikes. His favorite food is mac & cheese.  He is smart because he knows how to build tracks. My dad works hard at work. Daddy always tells me don't get in trouble. It makes my daddy happy when I tackle him. If he could go on a trip he would go camping and take stuff. I really love it when my dad goes on a hike. If I could give him anything it would be gum. My favorite thing about my dad is when he plays tracks with me.

No comments: