June 20, 2013 was a nightmare of a day for some. Brian Hymas, my husbands cousin, passed away. He was with his buddy in an airplane accident and the piolot and him were both killed at the scene. He was only 43.
It was a pure miracle that his son survived the accident with a few serious injuries and was consious for the whole thing. When the plane was going down, Brian turned to his son and said, "Please tell your mom and your siblings how much I love them."Here is his beautiful wife and family the day of the funeral.
I am a better person for knowing these two. Brian was a hard worker and dedicated in all he did. The love that him and Ann shared was something I wanted to aspire to in my marriage. He was incredible in all aspects of life and will be missed so much.
Although it was for a sad reason, most of the Hymas family got to be together for the weekend and we really enjoyed seeing everyone. Family is so special! Glad we can be together forever. On the way home from the funeral it stormed really hard. Then the clouds parted and incredible sunshine rays burst through in front of us. It was a beautiful scene and I felt like Brian was sending us a message of peace from above.





No comments:
Post a Comment