![]() |
| The kids had a ball getting dressed up and dancing, and eating all the goodies they could steal off the refreshment table. |
![]() |
| The ceremony was really beautiful and this is the first pose they struck after being husband and wife. |
![]() |
| And it wouldnt be a Reed wedding if we weren't missing a missionary. Here is baby brother Adam's appearance since he is in Romania. |
![]() |
| Love my brothers, but I was feeling a little left out of the picture so I photo bombed! |
![]() |
| Even the littles got involved in destroying the get away car. Complete with oreos, condoms, shave gel, silly string, saran wrap, 2 bags of bean bag foam and dead fish! YUCK! (not my doing) |
![]() |
| Yes he's my little brother by 6 years but there is nothing little about him. He is the tallest in our family and he has the biggest heart. Taylor is lucky to have such a good man! |
![]() |
| And despite the broken arm drama the night before and a pretty much sleepless night, we all made it and managed to look semi decent and really enjoy the weekend. |














1 comment:
Such a lovely post for a new sister! It is very sweet of you to write a beautiful blog for her. I remember writing and sharing a blog for my sister’s wedding that took place in one of the finest San Francisco wedding venues. I was the photographer that day but the black and white thing didn’t come to mind. I might re-post the blog now.
Post a Comment