Jan 10 Brielle turned 1 month old! To celebrate, Mollie helped me paint her toes for the first time! Bri is such an easy happy baby. She is sleeping 5-6 hours straight most nights and eats so well. She is gaining weight very quickly and has all of us so in love with her! She loves to be bundled up and warm and cozy. She will sleep for hours if she is warm. I tried out my carrier with her and took her grocery shopping and she slept the whole time. She loved it. I was soaked in sweat when it was all said and done, but I was able to accomplish getting grocerys! The kids are so in love with her and so are me and Chad. When she is ready to go to sleep she nuzzles her little face right into my neck and passes out. I love that she loves that spot! She is growing way to fast and I want her to stay little forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment