Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cornbellys!

One of my favorite places we have discovered since moving to Utah is Cornbellys in the fall! Its basically a giant playland for kids. This year I was in charge of booking our preschool group for the day. I talked Chad into going and we gathered the 20+ kids and 14 adults who were in our group and took off to have fun! (Carter thought that waiting for everyone to show up was torture!
I talked Chad into working half a day and coming to play with us! He got picked to be a part of the pig races.
And the favorite of the day...the corn beach! Even Brielle and her little buddie Evie got to play!
And she thought it was wonderful!
Chad had as much fun as the kids did burrying them.
I think my kids could have played on this slide all day. Carter is in the middle in the black.
Mol and her little buddies loved this "hamster wheel"
This is Sheridan with her 2 girls and me with mine! Sure glad we found these ladies to be friends with!
The weather was perfect and we had such a fun wonderful day.
And we tried to capture a picture in the giant rocking chair but everyone was ready to go home so this is the best we could get.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CORNBELLYS! Can't wait until next year!

No comments: