Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Salt Lake State Fair

Ever since we have moved to utah I have been begging Chad to go to a fun fair. I love the fair and have lots of fun memories of going there as a kids. We finally agreed we should check out the Salt Lake State fair and so I got all dressed up in my country best. 
A couple of bad apples! :)

 We headed right for the rides and let the kids ride to their hearts content...or at least until we were out of money!

 The little hands on the farm display was so adorable and a favorite by all! They got to plant a seed, pick the produce, sell it to the market, get money and then buy something with it at the end of the tour! The kids loved it!


 My little farmer.
 This I'm sure was Brielle's favorite thing. She didn't want to get off that tractor!

 I got my fair fix but it really wasn't worth the money we spent....and we were being frugal! State fairs definitely cost more than small county fairs! But it was a fun experience for everyone. We got some good fried food but once again, I've had better. From here on out I'll stick to small town fairs...except Tooele's.....it is awful!
I really am glad we went though. If for nothing else, the experience!

No comments: