Ahhh tax season! We were pleasantly surprised to get back about double than what I expected on our tax refund. We knew we needed a bed so for date night one night we went bed shopping. We laid on several but when we both laid on this one we couldn't get up . I was really tempted to ask if we could stay and have a nap since we were buying it. Our current bed we bought before we had Carter so it was really time for a new one.
On the way in this furniture set caught my eye and I made the comment I'd really like it. Chad didn't say much and we went home. I kept thinking and thinking about it. and came up with a plan so we could go buy it too. So we walked out with a new bed and this furniture set! Chad didn't want the chair but I told him it was a must!And I think it looks quite nice in our new home! (except now I need a new rug! Too many patterns going on!)
And once you spend that much in a furniture store you better let my kids feed your fish! Just kidding the really nice salesman invited the kids to feed the fish that they have in a huge pond in the middle of their store. They thought that was pretty great. Except now if we ever go back in you know what they are going to think they get to do!




No comments:
Post a Comment