Thursday, March 22, 2018

Easter

Easter festivities started off with a preschool egg hunt at Ms Lori's house. Brielle was beyond excited to hunt for eggs. She was also able to color eggs and peel her own carrot. She was so proud of herself!


 And just because this is too cute to pass by, here is Rylee wearing some Barbie boots! She was so pleased!
 We tried, and tried, and tried, and TRIED to get a nice family Easter picture, but after 19 tries I gave up and we ended with...





 THIS ONE! Sigh.....maybe next year.

 Two cute girls enjoying some treats!

 G&G Reed came for Easter this year and it was so fun having them around! The kids woke up to candy filled Easter baskets and they all got a shirt for Disneyland!



 Between sessions of General Conference we had an egg hunt at our house that Grandma filled eggs for. The kids are all in PJs since it was conference sunday, but who cares, we enjoyed ourselves.



 All the kids and their eggs.
 Everyone then took turns showing off their tricks while they gobbled up candy. Dad even got in on the fun.
Grandpa Reed continued a tradition that Grandpa DeGiulio always did for me and my siblings, he stuffed a $1 coin in an egg and gave them to each kid. It was a special gift and a tradition I'm glad will be continued! :)

We had a great Easter and loved that we got to hear from our new prophet and feel the spirit of Christ. What better way to celebrate Easter. I love my Savior. I know the Atonement is real. I find that I am always learning about what it can encompass and conquer. I'm grateful he loves me and that he paid for my sins. And for the sins of others that affected me. He is my brother and friend and I love him dearly.

No comments: