Saturday, February 1, 2020

Crafting and Cooking up a Storm!

Throughout Feb & March, despite being very busy, I found a little time to craft and cook! I decided to try my hand at sugar cookies on my own and they turned out really great! The frosting didn't set quite right but they were tasty! I made some soccer heart cookies for the soccer team and that was why I decided to make them for V-day. The soccer ones didn't look amazing, but they were ok. My friend Robyn made some for St. Pattys day and invited me over to decorate! We really made some cute ones! My fav was the little Irish man. 

 For St Pattys day I made more oreo cookies! YUM!
And for a RS activity we were supposed to bring a family recipe. I made pizzelles after borrowing the iron from a friend. They turned out pretty well. I learned alot! Some of the kids liked them and some didn't!

 Brittney's baby shower was coming up and with an adventure/mountain theme, I came up with these for decor!

It was fun to bake and craft. I hardly ever have time for that!!!!

No comments: