Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Years Eve/Day

This year we invited the Farris and Eash family over to our house for a party! Janna made these really yummy treats!! 
Rylee and the kids ate plenty of other candy!
And the adults had fun playing games up until midinght!


We rang in the new year with sparkling cider and confetti poppers, thanks to Destiny. We had a great time but we were all ready for bed at 12!


The next day I always want to play so we packed up the fam and went into Fat Cats for Bowling and arcade games!


Good Times! While I know everything that is hard in the world is not going to disappear, we are hopeful things are going to get BETTER! I sure hope that this year with a vaccine in sight, life can being to return to normal. 
And just for the record, I BEAT CHAD AT BOWLING!!


The kids are ALMOST to where we can just sit and enjoy a game of bowling! Ry still needs a little help. We had a great time! Happy 2021!!

1 comment:

ishikavarma said...

Someone's thoughts can be so beautiful that we hardly thought but today we are seeing that your thoughts are very beautiful and I am very glad to see that you have written your thoughts your post is one of the best post which one One in a thousand can write, you are indeed a great post writer.
call girls service in sector 35 Gurugram
call girls service in sector 36
call girls phone number Gurugram
call girls sector 18
Call Girls in Phase 1
Call Girls Service Red Fox Hotel
escort service sector 77
russian escorts gurugram
Delhi Escorts
call girls in gurgaon