We've also been able to squeeze in some dates! Chad and I went to a play because we got free tickets at the last minute. I've never been to the Hale theatre but it was quite incredible in the round theatre with all the moving floors and parts! We really enjoyed it!
And we promised kids all dates with mom or dad before school so we got even busier making them all work! Chad took Carter to UMC to do go karts, Mollie chose lunch at Subway with mom and Dad and a park, Bri chose the zoo and she's the only one I got pictures with and Rylee was actually sick alot and didn't get to go yet. But she has big plans for the childrens museum at the Gateway! We sure love spending time with our kiddos! I hope to be better at doing dates with them. I remember how great it was to do it with my parents as a kid and I always chose to go to TCBY for frozen yogurt!






No comments:
Post a Comment