Saturday, March 5, 2022

Last Day

Its always hard to go home after vacation but after 7 days of fun, I was ready. All I wanted to do for our last day was sleep in, drink a margarita on the beach and watch the ocean. So that is exactly what we did. I ordered the BEST salad from this Cabo Cantina and they could make me a Pina colada, so that is just what we did!
We sat right here with our feet in the sand and wave watched. The seagulls were swarming so we ate quickly. 
I think he'd live here if I'd let him. He loves the ocean. 

Goodbye beach! We will miss you. From here we headed straight to the airport and back to home. It was a great trip and a perfect amount of time for me to feel a break from life and mommin. I was happy to be home and back with my kids. We were so grateful to chads parents who stayed with the kids and manned our crazy schedule for 3 days so we could do this. 
I was happy to be home but not be back to this! Just a few days later, we got another foot of snow! At this point, its not even fun to go out and play in because we all just want it gone! It was an icy snow and I was glad it didn't stay along too long. It melted pretty quickly. 

 

No comments: