Since Carter and Mollie were gone and Dad was at work, the girls played! I took the chance to do some things with them that we don't normally get to do. It was fun spending the week with just them. They played so well with eachother too and it was a really nice week.
We checked out Tracy Aviary. It was hot so it was hard to enjoy it but we had fun with what we saw. I think the flamingos were our favorite. I had no idea there were flamingos in SLC!
We went to the movies. I snapped this cute pic of Bri freezing but happy in the theatre.
Ry and I went to the park while Bri was gone one evening. We watched some lighting and cool clouds until it started to rain. Then we ran to our car to escape!
Loved getting time to spend with just my littles. Life is so busy with the big kids that I fear they sometimes get over looked or drug around to do things they don't want to do. But they are both good troopers and rarely complain!








No comments:
Post a Comment