Sunday, October 8, 2023

Mollie's 13th

Miss Mol turned 13 on the 5th! Another teenager in the house! She wanted cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
She got all the things a teenager wants right now.....stanleys, beads, and clothes. 


She talked her dad and I to going to lunch at Applebees. She was darn spoiled with Mt Dew and everything. 
The next day, we rented Rage and had a big teen neon party there. 
She had about 25 kids show up.
Pizza and candy and cupcakes  kept everyone fed. 

Zhaner made a quick appearance. 
And these girls did all their posing at the photo booth. 
Too cute. 

We tried to have organized games but they really just wanted to run around, so I gave up and they just played and did their own thing. I guess they are officially too old for organized parties. 




They capped the night by singing Taylor Swift songs in their girl group and screaming at the top of their lungs. I love her friends. 
Here we go on this teenage ride! I know we can get through it!!! Love you Mollie girl and the good kid you are. MUAH!
 

No comments: