I tried to find somewhere cool to take Chad for his birthday. It was ok....but ended up being underwhelming. We stayed at the Plaza hotel that was probably awesome in its hay-day. But it was old, and a little crusty. But it was still nice to just get away! We went to dinner and enjoyed the night in our hotel.
We door dashed cheesecake and ate it in bed. It was a pretty view as we looked out over the city.
And I was a little weirded out when I realized we stayed on the 13th floor in room 1313. Sounds like something from a murder movie. Luckily, we all survived.
Chad actual birthday was slightly lame this year. We both had to work so it was just not exciting. We eventually got around to having his trifle a few days after his bday. But we celebrated with ice cream on the day of. Happy birthday Chad! I'm glad there's a day to celebrate just you! You hold us all together and have such good relationships with all of your kids and me. We love you for the effort you put into our family. Heres to many more good happy birthdays for you!
We did get to sneak away with Eash's for dinner to celebrate him. We love our E friends!







No comments:
Post a Comment