Wednesday, January 24, 2024

A Priest!


I knew time would fly by, but I swear just the other day Carter was giving his first primary talk. At the end of January, Carter was ordained to the office of a priest by his dad and grandpas. We are super proud of the good kid he is and the choices he has made to honor his priesthood and be worthy to hold it. We could not be more proud. 

Both grandparents were there for the occasion and we really appreciated the love. 


Clyde made him a cool preisthood line of authority card that traces back to Jesus Christ. Its amazing how short it really is and I hope that it can keep growing longer. 

And the next sunday, he was up there blessing the sacrament like a pro. I cried like a baby. 
Such a special day! But I'd be ok if time slowed down just a bit so I can enjoy him longer before he goes on a mission!
 

No comments: