Disneyland Trip came and went. It was perfect weather and we were so grateful since we haven't been as lucky in the past.
I rode guardians of the galaxy.....top right, back row, death gripping the cage I was next to! It's SOOOO scary. But I gave into peer pressure!
Chad was with Mollie's team in sunny St. George. They made it to the playoffs but lost that game. It was killing me to not be there!
The following weekend, Chad and Carter took off to TEXAS to watch Chance race. It was a fun guys trip for them and they were definitely spoiled by Honda.
Chase and Hollin met up with them and they all hung out together.
And I was so glad because Hollin and Sarah kept sending my pics of all the fun they were having. Here they are hanging out in the Honda suite with food and drinks to grab whenever they wanted.
Cman was in heaven. He is loving following Chance and all the MX and SX riders. And Chad is such a proud uncle.
No comments:
Post a Comment