Since we were going to be gone on Rylee's birthday and we didn't really want to lug presents around, we let her open her gifts a few days early. She was totally fine with that! She always said she wanted some dollar bills so I taped a bunch together and put them in a box for her to pull out and discover. She loved that! She even got a bonus dollar because I guess I can't count to nine.
On her actual birthday, we were in Idaho for a soccer tournament with the Maughans. We rented a house together and stayed there. We had a blast with them and they even got her a gift for her birthday morning!
Before games, we had lunch at Applebees with G&G Reed at her request. Grandma brought her some flowers that were growing at her hotel.
After soccer games we invited my family to celebrate at DQ with some ice cream before we hit the road home. Even though it was a different birthday, I still think she was very spoiled and enjoyed the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment