Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Goodbyes

Well, the week of goodbyes came. G&G made their rounds to say goodbye to everyone. We were last, because they stayed with us the night before they entered the MTC.
Emotions were high, I could tell they both had some anxiety. But I knew they were acting on faith and surviving on our prayers. Morning came, we said goodbye and watched them go. I would  get to see them again later in the week, but not the big kids. When they return, Carter will be preparing to go on his.
Later that day we said more goodbyes as I dropped kids off at BYU for FSY.


On Friday we busted my parents out of the MTC to go to dinner the night before they lefty to Panama. 
This goodbye was harder but quick. They were so on fire with the spirit, they were ready to go, and I had to smile and let them go. I'm going on faith too that they will be well and watched over.



 Sure love these two and their awesome example. 

No comments: