Saturday, January 25, 2025

Comp seasons

Jan and Feb were filled with a myriad of competitions. I was very excited to take my gymnasts to a few competitions. Its amazing what they have learned and how fast the develop if given the right skills! look how darling these girls are!! (Don't let the cute leo's fool you, some of them are psycho!) HAHA!
Bri and Ry did comp bball and landed on the same team. It was so fun watching these girls succeed over and over again. There was only one team, Olympus, that they couldn't beat. They did so great and even Rylee was looking like a pro by the end of the season! 



 They finished 2ndin their division. Bri was a huge sport having to play an age group down, but it really helped this mama out by not having to go to double the practices and games. Next year they will be on separate teams so I hope they enjoyed the ride! I sure did. Chad even got to help coach a little. 

No comments: