Wednesday, May 14, 2025

May Events

Date night with Mollie found us at the pink Cane's in Midvale. It was a sight to see for sure!

I decorated for our banquet night at the gym and I thought everything turned out really cute!

Bri had her final orchestra concert. She has grown so much in learning this instrument and absolutely loves it!
So proud of her! 
She also had her second Storm cheer performance! I'm happy to say this year was a million times better than last years! Great job girls! Bri is in all the main stunts and I'm amazed at her strength as an 11 year old. 


Mother's Day found us with visitors at our house! Chance's supercross race was the same exact time as the race so we were unable to go and Chad was a good dad and came to the performance, even though I know he could have been in both places. So Clyde and Evelyn and Kaylie were all around on Mother's Day and it was so fun to catch up with her and watch her being a cute little mamma!
We had fun getting to know Brecken. He's a hoot!
Mollie sent me this and told me she had had 2 monsters. I said yeah right knowing that they took empty cans to get into the pre race stuff. BUT I learned later that she DID INDEED pound 2 monsters. And that Carter had too. With how sensitive these kids are to sugar and caffeine I'm surprised their hearts didn't stop.
May is so crazy busy, so here's some more events!
 

No comments: