Tuesday, September 9, 2025

Carter man is 17!

This kid has grown up WAY too fast! He's a good kid and motivated and kind. I couldn't ask for more. He wanted his usual dessert, brownie raspberry trifle and then he couldn't wait to get out the door to his  team pasta party. I was ok with it because Mollie had a game and we weren't home anyway. 
The gf got to come over for dessert and gifts. 

And I couldn't help myself, its been a while since I got to take a treat to school for his birthday, but since we were at the school for a game anyway, I thought I'd surprise him with some popsicles for him and his team after their run. They were all so cute and happy that it was Carter's birthday and very happy to have a popsicle on a warm day. 
Oh, XC kids and their shorts! Ha!

 Happy birthday bud. I can't believe you're going into your last year of childhood. It's gone by faster than I ever dreamed. Your quiet courage and strength are great qualities and I hope you always keep it. You are patient and level headed and you make good choices. I know you're so excited to grow up, but try to enjoy this last year, ok?1 Love ya forever!

No comments: