We were absolutely honored when we were asked to take Morgan to the MTC just like we did for Maycie a year ago! We picked her up from the airport and took her shopping and to Zuppas and hit up a cute thirft store. We zoomed over the the Provo City temple for a few cute pics and then drove to the MTC!
Oh, I dread the day that it is our turn. But for today we could just be happy. There were a few tears of course because we love this girl fiercely and are happy for the choice she made!

They snapped a pic and then missionaries wisked her away! I was choked up so I couldn't get out much except that she'll be so great and bless so many!
I cried all the way to salt lake knowing that we could be here exactly one year with our son. Oh the happy heart break!





No comments:
Post a Comment