Sunday, August 9, 2026

The begining of the lasts

August starts the begining of the lasts....last HARC and all the last moments in Senior Year. I've been feeling senitmental over it all and have shed a few tears already. 
He went to his running camp for a week and had a blast as always. 
This group of boys has my heart! They are such great kids and I love the bond they share. 
I'm hoping to do monthly dates with Carter up until he leaves so we started August off with go karting! And I had no accidents (if you know my past, you understand the trauma).
Awww...his senior pics were done before school! Tear!
Last, first XC race. And it was a big one! Carter did well, but not as well as he hoped. 

But he had some stellar cheerleaders cheering him on! Jord and his fam came up and so did his new friend Addi. She's a cutie!
There are many more 'lasts' ahead. I'm well aware, but I'm trying to emrace every moment and soak it all in. We love you C man!
 

No comments: