Since me and chad are both cuddle bugs ourselves, we absolutely love having a new little person to cuddle with and kiss. Carter is growing so much and changing every day! I just cant resist taking as many pictures as i can of him. These are just a few we took the other day. We are loving having him!
4 comments:
He is soooooo cute! Its a good thing your taking a lot of pictures because they change so fast.
He is adorable! What a handsome little boy! I love this stage of children because they actually want to cuddle. I'm going to make it over to see you sometime, I promise! Life has been a little busy but that's no excuse!
he is so cute! I just love the little newborns. I'm glad you found my blog. I love blogging. It is fun to see pictures of you guys too.
what a little sweet heart. babies are so amazing and fun and they grow so fast!!
Post a Comment