Saturday, October 25, 2008

PUMPKINS!

We spent today getting our costumes ready and carving pumpkins! it was so fun! Chad's is the big ghost, mine is the spider, and we traced carter's little hands for his pumpkin. That was a chore! Try to get a 6 week old baby to hold still to trace them! It's next to impossible! It was a really great day to spend as a family though.



































I couldn't get chad to carve his in the kitchen because a football game was on and he was glued to the tv!

4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Cool Pumpkins! Jackson and I need to do some carving as well!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

You have been BOO-ed! You can pick up your picture on my blog!!

Love the pumpkins and the costumes. What a fantastic idea!

The Collier 4 said...

Cute pumpkins. It looks like you guys are really enjoying being parents. It's way fun!!! I love the costumes as well. Tavon hates his costume so i dont know what we will do for Halloween.

Unknown said...

the hand print pumpkin is so cute! I also love your costumes below. Way cute idea.