Monday, February 23, 2009

My little rolley polley










Carter is growing and changing so much and it's hard to believe my life would not be the same with out this slobbery, pudgy thing! He is so chunky that his ankles and wrists have pudgy little crease lines. He is so round and he is starting to roll EVERYWHERE! He loves to roll up to the DVD cupboard, put his hand on the handle, then turn and smile. We are going to have our hands SO full when he is officially mobile. I can't believe that on march 8th, he will be 6 months old! Half a year! Time goes by way too fast. I already miss my tiny sweet 6 lb. baby that loved to cuddle and sleep all day. But this stage is very fun too. He loves toys and gets so frustrated when they get away from him. He loves sugar, cartoons, baths and sucking on his toes. He LOVES food. He knows when i get out his bumbo chair that it is time to eat and I can't ever get the food to his lips quick enough! He hates carrotts and sunday shirts that button up. And he hates when I am not paying attention to him every second. Somehow he knows if my eyes are up on the tv trying to watch my daily Oprah show rather than on him. But oh how i love him. I am looking forward to summer to taking him in the boat, swimming, playing on the grass. and camping trips. It's true, life would not be complete with out him.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a little hunk! aren't they just a blast! I love the picture of him in his little robe. Soo cute! I need to get addi and bryce some robes. Bath time is my fav.

dustinandlindsey said...

i cant beleive how big he is getting. He is adorable. This stage is great, i loved it but times goes by too fast. I cant beleive that braxten is 13 months old! Let us know next time your up and we can hang out.

Chelsi said...

He is starting to look like a little man! 6 months already... time flies!

The DeGiulio's said...

he's sure a cutie. I always think chunky babies are the cutest. He is getting big! And the time does fly by (which I had to admit I'm very happy about, I just cant wait till im graduated!)

Megan said...

I love the picture of him grabbing his toes! Finn just started trying to do that. You described the feeling about how a baby affects our lives perfectly! Carter is so cute. I love watching him so i know what's coming next for us.

Unknown said...

Carter is getting so big! Time is sure flying by. I love the first picture of him chewing on his toes. It is super cute. He is so cute. (Zach will often talk about Carter when we go outside or to playgroup...)

Sorensons said...

He is so dang cute!! I can't believe that he was your little 6 pound baby either!