It was a really nice afternoon and cabin fever is setting in at our house, so we got out and went for a walk to the canyon. Carter was so relaxed. He loves being outside. In the pictures it looks like it was really cold, but it was a really nice quiet afternoon. The canyon waterfalls were all frozen and you can see some of the icicles in the canyon in the picture. I'm SO ready for spring to be here!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Walk to the canyon
It was a really nice afternoon and cabin fever is setting in at our house, so we got out and went for a walk to the canyon. Carter was so relaxed. He loves being outside. In the pictures it looks like it was really cold, but it was a really nice quiet afternoon. The canyon waterfalls were all frozen and you can see some of the icicles in the canyon in the picture. I'm SO ready for spring to be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks like a beautiful day for a walk. I love going on walks, I try to take the dogs a few times during the week. It feels good to get out and walk too. Im totally ready for spring, no more snow!! and coldness.
I can't believe how big he's gotton! He's getting chompers for cheeks! He is really too cute! And Jackson still isn't home-this Friday, so next week lets plan a night of games and dinner! I'll give ya a call!
Carter has such a cute smile! We can't wait to play outside, either. :) I hope we can get together with you guys sometime this summer. It would be so cute to see Karsten playing with Carter...I am REALLY hoping we can come up with a little brother for Karsten in a couple more years.
Post a Comment