Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I HEART PLAYGROUP

I have been incredibly blessed to meet such good friends here at our apartment complex! We have so much fun together and so do our babies. We get together every morning at 8 to go running/walking and then again at 11 at the playground for playgroup. We sometimes call it "mom group" because i think its more for the moms sanity some days. We all have had babies that are within a few months of eachother and that has been fun too.

Olivia 9 months, Jace 6 months, Maylie 9 months, Carter 8 months, Finn 6 months, Bryce 9 months (i think these are their ages i might be a little off. sorry if i am!)

5 comments:

Heather said...

I really miss the playgroup. There are some days that I wish I could just go out to the playground! The playgroup was by far the best part of living in Twin Falls.

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky. In my 4-plex, we have a teen mom of two, an unmarried couple of hippies with no kids, and a very friendly family with no teeth and lots of cigarette smoke. Our apartments LOOK nice, so we didn't realize until we had signed the lease that we are in, like, the ghetto of Rigby. In fact, there was a drug bust just across the street last month! So, yeah, you are lucky!

Chelsi said...

That is so fun. I feel the same way about my friends. What would we do without a little mommy time together?! Crazy the kids are all so close in age, fun.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I must have been at work that day and Val had my kids? I heart playgroup too... I am getting sad to think about moving!

Megan said...

Me too! I think I might take it for granted sometimes. I feel like I'm always going to be this comfortable and have such fun people around to talk to everyday. It's just been this small little chapter in our lives where we have our little babies and we are surrounded by great friends. I'm going to miss all of you!