Everything was going great and Chad was feeding Carter while i was getting pampered and Aubrey looked over and said "Chad your on fire!!" I hoped out of my chair screaming because all i saw out of the corner of my eye was this huge flame. i rounded the corner in time to see my dear husband stop, drop, and roll and banging at his shirt that was on fire!! While he was feeding Carter there was a candle nearby that his sleeve got to close to. Below is a picture of his shirt that is now ruined and the tiny little candle that started him on fire. He has a few battle scars (burns) on his arm, but mostly singed hair. It is NOT fun seeing your husband on fire, trust me on this one!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Hair cut and a FIRE!
Today my friend from Utah came down to hang out and cut and color my hair. She lives in Provo so we hardly ever see eachother, but when we do get together its always fun. And she is so talented at doing hair. I think it turned out pretty cute! (My eye is all red because i got some color + shampoo in my eye when i was washing it out :( ).

Everything was going great and Chad was feeding Carter while i was getting pampered and Aubrey looked over and said "Chad your on fire!!" I hoped out of my chair screaming because all i saw out of the corner of my eye was this huge flame. i rounded the corner in time to see my dear husband stop, drop, and roll and banging at his shirt that was on fire!! While he was feeding Carter there was a candle nearby that his sleeve got to close to. Below is a picture of his shirt that is now ruined and the tiny little candle that started him on fire. He has a few battle scars (burns) on his arm, but mostly singed hair. It is NOT fun seeing your husband on fire, trust me on this one!!
Everything was going great and Chad was feeding Carter while i was getting pampered and Aubrey looked over and said "Chad your on fire!!" I hoped out of my chair screaming because all i saw out of the corner of my eye was this huge flame. i rounded the corner in time to see my dear husband stop, drop, and roll and banging at his shirt that was on fire!! While he was feeding Carter there was a candle nearby that his sleeve got to close to. Below is a picture of his shirt that is now ruined and the tiny little candle that started him on fire. He has a few battle scars (burns) on his arm, but mostly singed hair. It is NOT fun seeing your husband on fire, trust me on this one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
oh my goodness! that is crazy! I am glad to see that chad won the stop drop and roll battle! and your hair looks awesome!
You're hair looks adorable!!! I need your friend to cut mine!! :)
I'll take your word for it that you don't ever want to see your husband on fire!! :)
Oh my gosh Candice!! That is scary! Your hair cut looks great!!
Super cute hair! I love it!
Your haircut looks great on you! Wow what a story to tell Carter when he gets older that his daddy caught on fire while feeding him! Glad everyone is safe and congrats on building a house...how exciting!!
Cute hair! Yikes... that's scary!!
Dang little candle. Cute hair.!!!
I love your haircut and color! Way cute on ya! And I can imagine the scary feeling of your husband caught on fire! It's funny now, but I'm glad he's okay! :)
Cute hair!!!
CANDICE! This is why you use Scentsy... no open flame!!!
Post a Comment