Well I am home alone and lonely tonight so I am sitting down to blog. Chad is out wiring our new house and has been for the last 2 days! Poor guy has been working so hard and pushing the clock. But I am so glad he knows how to do it and save us some money. It has been about 2 weeks since our house was started and it has gone from just a hole in the ground to being framed, having walls, a roof, windows, tubs, and cement! Its very exciting watching this process. I know it just looks like a bunch of sticks stuck in the ground, but I can't help but try to share my excitement!
3 comments:
That's so nice they'll let you work on it and bring the cost down! Good luck with it all!
Looks like its coming along nicely.
Yay! Very exciting. Looks like you are really making progress. It helps having a hubby who is a "handyman" Can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment