Then we headed out to Moore Idaho for Chad's family reunion for lots of dirtbiking, more fireworks, food, and 4 wheeling. It was a great weekend and Carter was able to stay on a decent schedule despite everything that was going on! It was his first time to really get to play with cousins and he loved it!
When we got home, of course we had to go check out our house and this is what we found. Today, it is painted with all the doors on (including the garage door) and ready for Chad & dad to lay tile!
veiw from the front door
the kitchen & pantry & half bar
tilt your head for this one... view from the back sliding door to the front living room
2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun and I can't believe how fast your house is coming along! Nooooo! (This means you are really moving!) : ) Just kidding! I'm so excited for you!
It was fun to see you guys today! Looks like a fun 4th. I love fair food too :) Family reunions are always fun!
Post a Comment