Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OUR HOME

This is my soon to be massage room! there are 3 wall sconces in total and one ceiling mount light in the middle. and i have a dimmer switch on them!!

here's a picture of the 2 tone trim that me and chad worked on for 2 weeks! No one told m what a HUGE job it is! We just have a few doors left to paint so its almost done!

veiw to the kitchen

painting away!
I am SO happy with the tile and back splash work that Chad and his dad did! I absolutely love it! It seriously gives such a "homey" look to the house.

Our carpet was put in the other day too so all that is left is the plumbing and it will be done! I'm getting SO excited!

2 comments:

terrah said...

Wow Candice, it looks super! No wonder you guys needed a Lagoon break!

Hannah said...

it looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it done!!!