Carter really picked up on walking and walked all over the gym while we were setting up and taking down! I can't believe he is walking!!!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Wedding Weekend
Tony & Monserrat's Wedding weekend has came and went! For the most part things went very smoothly...except for Grandpa falling off the stage and breaking 5 ribs!! Poor guy!! The sealing was beautiful and the weather sorta cooperated. We got sprinkled on a little at Shoshone Falls durring the lunch but then the sun came out and it was good. The reception went smoothly as well and the chocolate fountain turned out better than when we tried it out at her shower. Glad they are married and happy. Congrats Tony & Monse!



Carter really picked up on walking and walked all over the gym while we were setting up and taking down! I can't believe he is walking!!!
Carter really picked up on walking and walked all over the gym while we were setting up and taking down! I can't believe he is walking!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It all looks beautiful!
Oh my goodness! That is crazy to see Carter walking! I'm glad the wedding is over and you can relax a little...you know, between getting ready to move, working, and keeping up with Carter! Oh, and hanging out with your Rivercrest friends who you miss so much!
Yay! That is great! Looks like the wedding was beautiful! I love your new fam pic. (Your house looks awesome, post more pics when it is done!)
Carter sure was cute walking all over the gym. And you looked gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment